Once you have purchased your course, you will have three (3) months to complete it. If you don’t complete your course within this time frame, your course will expire and you will no longer be able to access it. If this occurs, you or your employer may re-purchase your course and start from the beginning.
Articles in this section
- Are you a CRICOS Provider?
- I am an International Student can I enrol in your courses?
- What if I require a refund?
- What do I do if my course won't load and I can't continue?
- Can I complete the course on my smart phone or tablet device?
- What if I have problems with reading and writing?
- Can I fail the course?
- Is the course only completed online or will I have to complete a practical assessment?
- How do I get a receipt?
- Do I have to do the course in one sitting?