The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) Queensland requires that the RMLV course must be completed in a face-to-face training environment over a period of 10 hours or 1.5 days by an approved trainer. This assists in reducing poor management practices and facilitates questions and discussion.
Articles in this section
- Can you conduct RMLV training at my venue?
- Can I do a refresher RMLV course instead of redoing after expiry?
- Why isn’t a RMLV course offered online?
- How long will it take for my RMLV Certificate to arrive?
- Does this course qualify me as an Approved Manager?
- Are there combined RSA and RMLV courses available?
- After I have completed my RMLV, how long will it stay valid?