In the etrainu LMS, each training module has its own unique ‘Training Key’.
When a Training Key is allocated to a members’ account, it gives them access to that particular module. Assigning Training Keys (modules) to a member or group of members is relatively simple. Training Keys can be assigned in two ways: • Individual training allocation (to an individual member) • Bulk training allocation (to a group of members)
Training Keys can be assigned in two ways:
- Individual training allocation (to an individual member)
- Bulk training allocation (to a group of members)
Individual Training Key
1. Click on “Training” located in the menu bar – a drop down menu will then appear.
2. Click on “Assign Training” in the drop down menu.
3. Enter the member’s name or username in the space provided, and then click on “Search”.
4. Click on the Training Key icon
5. Click on the Course Category that the training module you wish to allocate sits under. Course Categories group training modules into categories so that they are easier to locate.
6. Find the module or bundle of modules that you wish to assign to the member and then click on the "Create Key" button to allocate the course to their account.
7. Once you have allocated a module (or bundle) to a member, they will then receive an automated email with the course information, and can commence their training immediately.