Whilst the Western Australian white card is recognised in all states employers and work sites maintain the right to only allow employee with white cards obtained in that same state entry. We recommend checking with your employer before completing the course.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have a Western Australian White Card?
- Can my employer reject out the Western Australian White Card?
- Is the Western Australian White Card recognised in all states?
- What is the Face to Face assessment?
- Do I need to replace a blue card?
- Replacing a white or blue card
- What if I have lost my White Card?
- Why must I submit a Statutory Declaration and photo ID for my White Card?