Your Skills Passport is a unique platform that holds your certificates of completion for training within the etrainu LMS, and it is also a platform where you can upload any other qualifications you hold.
You can download a transcript of your certifications from the Skills Passport or download the individual certificate from here.
Note: Please be advised that you are not issued a certificate when completing resources as they're not a course. Not all courses will issue a certificate as this is dependent on your organisation's requirements.
For a certificate to be generated you must complete all of the course pre-requisites, online modules, and practical assessments before your certificate will be issued. The certificate can also be accessed under my training.
To access your Skills Passport, click “Skills Passport” on the left-hand side.
The below is what will display on the screen once you have clicked on “Skills Passport”.
- Course/Qualification: This will advise the Course/Qualification completed under your account.
- Provider:This is the Supplier/Organisation the course/qualification was acquired from.
- Completion Date: Date of Completion of the course/qualification.
- Expiry Date: If the course/qualification has an expiry date, it will be advised here.
- Download PDF: A PDF report can be downloaded which will advise all qualifications under your etrainu training account.
- Add New: Additional qualifications can be added to your account.
- Certificate: You can view/download your certificate here.
Uploading a Certificate to the Skills Passport
1. Click on “Add New”.
2. Fill in the information requested as part of the upload.
3. Click on “Choose File” to upload your certificate into the LMS.
4. Click on “Save” to complete this process.
Article is closed for comments.