The Training Status report advises the training status of your users for your courses.
Please follow the steps below to obtain your Status report
1. Your department (organisation is defaulted). If you want to filter by a Sub- Organisation you can select this below.
2. You then need to filter your report by either the Course, Module (this is the modules within a course) or a Training Group (this is a group of courses) .
If you want to report on a group of courses the Training Group option is useful.
3. The Training Status filters have been pre-populated for you.
4. A date range must be selected for your report.
These options are:
- Date training was assigned
- Date User was created
- Date course was completed
These date ranges have been pre-filled for you or you can select other for your own date range.
Note: You can only pull a report for a 12 month period.
If you need to obtain a report longer than 12 months you will need to do these separately and then combine these into one report if required.
i.e Report 1 - 1/1/2020 to 31/12/2020; Report 2 - 1/1/2021 to 31/12/2021; Report 3 - 1/1/2022 to 15/08/2022
5. You can add extra display fields from the list below.
6. You also have the option to include archived users.
7. You also have the option to save the report on the left. This functionality allows you to save the report (so you don’t have to complete the above fields next time) and also set a schedule to have the report sent to a nominated email address.
8. Click "Save & Submit"
Note: Please note it can take up to 24 hours for change of status to appear on the report. This includes newly assigned courses and completions.