If you have forgotten your password, the ‘Can’t sign in?’ link can assist you to reset your password.
- Click here and click on Forgot Password.
- You will be presented with a prompt to enter your username or email address. This is the email address you have linked with your account.
- Once you have entered your username or email address and clicked send, a password reset link will be sent to your email address.
* The reset link is only valid for eight (8) hours.
Please note: If you have more than one account in the same organisation the reset email will list all of your usernames.
- In the email click on ‘Reset Password’
- Follow screen prompts to reset your password.
When creating a new password it must be between 8 and 50 characters and you has at least one capital, symbol and number (e.g Account!2)
Remember to ensure all fields with a asterix ( * ) are completed before saving