Watch the video below on how to assign a course to a group of participants within your Organisation/Company.
If you have a large number of Participants to assign training to, you may prefer to use the “Assign Training in Bulk” function. This function allows you to assign a training course to a group of Participants.
- Click “Training” from the menu bar at the top of the screen, followed by “Assign Training in Bulk”.
- You will then be directed to the Course Categories page; here, you can select the course category where the desired training course is assigned. Click “View Courses” to view the suite of courses within that specific category.
3. Locate the course you wish to allocate and click “Assign”.
4. You will then be directed to a list of Participants within your administration access view. From this list, select all Participants you wish to assign the course to. You will be able to see the participants who are in progress for the course or have completed the course.
Participants that are in progress will be greyed out and you will not be able to assign the course to them.
5. If you wish to send all Participants an email notification, click “Send Notification Email”; if you do not click this, an email notification will not be sent.
You can also select “Include Previously Completed” if you want to reassign the course to a Participant.
6. Click “Assign”.
7. On the next page click “Process Payment” (Only applicable if the course has a price). You cannot use promo codes when bulk assigning courses.
8. Once processed, click “Assign More Training” if you wish to assign more training to that same Participant, or select “Back” to be taken back to the Manage Participants screen.
Note: The courses are assigned overnight (if processed before 6.00 pm).
Please only assign the course once so it does not appear multiple times in their accounts.