The Training Groups feature allows an administrator to group a number of training bundles together to pull one report rather than a separate report for each bundle. This feature is widely used within organisations that have specific compliance course requirements.
1. Click “Reports” from the menu bar on the top of the screen, followed by “Training Groups”.
2. In “Group Name”, type the name of the Training Group you wish to create.
3. Select “Bundles” from the Courses drop-down menu.
4. Click the “Private” button if you want this to remain a private group for your use only— leaving this
unticked will mean all administrators can access this Training Group.
5. Select “Add Group”.
6. To add training bundles into the Training Group, click on the “View Training” icon beside the Training Group you wish to edit.
7. From here, select the content provider that supplies content to your organisation by selecting from the “Select a Provider” drop-down menu.
8. Select the course you wish to add to the group by selecting a course from the “Select a course” drop-down menu and click “Add Training”.
9. Repeat this process until all training items are added to the group.
10. If, at any point, you wish to remove a training item from the group or remove the group completely, click the “archive” icon.