The Event Enrolment report outlines the events and their status for the course the Participant is enrolled into.
To build your report, consider the following filters:
- Organisation: This defaults to your Organisation.
- Department: Advise the Department to pull data for a specific Department you have access to.
- Sub-Organisation: This field is optional, however you can advise the Sub-organisation to pull data for a specific Sub-organisation you have access to.
- Courses: Select the course or courses you wish to report on.
- Date Training was Assigned: You can filter the reports based on past, present and future dates, etc.
- Save Report: You also have the option to save the report on the left. This functionality allows you to save the report (so you don’t have to complete the above fields next time) and also set a schedule to have the report sent to a nominated email address.
- Download CSV: You can download the report to CSV once you click Save & Submit and the results appear.
- Save & Submit: Click this to create your report.