A linked account group allows someone with multiple accounts types to switch between these without having to log out and log in each time they need to move between them.
To create a linked account please follow the below steps:
1. Click on “Participants”, then select “Linked Account Groups”.
2. Search for the account in the "Search By Account Name" to ensure one has not been created already. We suggest to search by the participant account username. If nothing comes up click "Add new".
3. Enter either the First Name or Last name of the user or their username and click “Search”.
4. Find the accounts to link and click on the +.
5. When you have added all of the accounts required click “Done”.