Click “Browse All Awaiting Review Assessments” to view a full list of assessment submissions that need to be marked.
On this page, you will notice the following areas.
1. Assign Assessor: This icon works in two ways; if you are in your Supplier account you can assign a specific assessor to this assessment, or, if you are in your Assessor Account, you can use this to assign the assessment item to yourself.
2. Mark as Proficient/Not Yet Proficient: This icon when clicked will mark the assessment item as either proficient or not yet proficient. Please note when this is clicked, the status cannot be reversed.
3. Participant Name: This shows the Participant’s name.
4. Training Menu: These columns showcase the training course, Department, Sub-Organisation, assessment name, whether the assessment has a limited attempt attached to it, pass percentage and date the assessment was submitted. If in the event there is a resubmit attempt, this will also appear highlighted in red.
5. Documentation: You can click on “User Notes” to add any comments required about the participant, and click “User Documentation” to view any additional upload information.
6. Lockouts: This helps identify how many times (if any) the participant has been “locked out” of their assessment.
7. Assigned to: This column will show you the assessor that has been assigned to this assessment item, noting that the column will be blank if no assessor has been assigned.
8.View Results/View Training: These menu items will allow you to view either the assessment submission or training slides attached to this participant.