The Training Event Summary report outlines information about a Participant for an event assessed through the assessing app.
To build your report, consider the following filters:
- Organisation: This defaults to your Organisation.
- Department: Advise the Department to pull data for a specific Department you have access to.
- Sub-organisation: This field is optional, however you can advise the Sub-organisation to pull data for a specific Sub-organisation you have access to.
- Courses: Select the course or courses you wish to report on.
- Event Start Date: You can filter the report based on a variety of date ranges from in the past, present or future.
- Event Status: Select the event status types you would like to obtain the data from.
- Participants: This field is optional, however, you can advise a Participant you wish to report on.
- Assessors: This field is optional however, you can advise an assessor who managed the event you wish to report on.
- Save Report: You also have the option to save the report on the left. This functionality allows you to save the report (so you don’t have to complete the above fields next time) and also set a schedule to have the report sent to a nominated email address.
- Download CSV: You can download the report to CSV once you click Save & Submit and the results appear.
- Save & Submit: Click this to create your report.