To access the assessing app please ensure you are logged into you administrator account or your assessor account.
In the menu bar go to "Training" then "Event Admin".
In the menu bar go to "Manage Assessment" then "Event Admin".
Once you are in the event admin page, use the main app menu to navigate to the "Events Management" page.
To create an event, press the plus button in the bottom right corner of the page.
You will be presented with the following page to create an event.
1. Event Template: Assessor can now use a prefilled template when creating an event. Coordinate with your Customer Success Manager to set this up.
2. Sub-organisation: Sub-organisation that the event is for. Only one can be selected.
3. Course/s: Select the course/s for the event.
4. Total Number of Participants: A limit on the number of Participants that can enrol into the event. This field is optional and should be left blank if no limit should be set.
5. Limit External Participants: If selected this can stop Participants enrolling from other Sub-Organisations.
6. Event Contact details: Provide details of the event contact. The phone number field is optional.
7. Sessions - Date/Time: Provide the date and time of the event.
8. Location: Select a location for the session by typing either a name of a place or an address in the location field. The location field uses Google’s Maps service to assist with selecting a location. Find the desired location by scrolling within the results window and then pressing a location to select it. The following image shows that the location field will find place names that are listed in the Google Maps service.
9. No Location: This can be selected if the event is a re-sit etc.
10. Use Video Conference Link: A video conference link can be added to the event if this is done online.
11. Special Instructions: Special location instructions can be specified in the next field as desired per the following image. This field is optional.
12. Assessors: To select one or more Assessors type the name of the Assessors desired for the session in the Assessors field. This field will only let you search and select Assessors that have been assigned the appropriate course/s in the LMS. Find the desired Assessor(s) by typing their first and last name within the results window and then pressing the Assessor to select it. Once selected, the Assessor will be displayed.
13. Name: This is the name of the event.
14. Description: This information is about the event.
15. Resources: You can also add resource links if required.
16. Notifications: Notifications to be emailed to your Participants, as well as post-enrolment instructions to be included in enrolment emails, are sent to Participants as per the screenshot above. Event reminder emails can now be sent to event administrators and assessors 1 or 2 weeks prior to an event.
17. Post Enrolment Instructions: Information can be advised to your Participants here
18. Expected Documents: You can also add expected documents and mark it as mandatory.
19. Event Feedback: Event administrators can request feedback from participants who attended the event. Administrators can configure external feedback survey links (e.g. Jotform, SurveyMonkey, Delighted etc) in the event configuration page and the Assess App will send notifications to participants at the end of the event to ask them to provide feedback via the configured survey link.
20. Advanced Settings: The advanced settings allow various aspects and features to be enabled or disabled as desired.
21. Private Event: This makes the event not visible on the Participant’s training event calendar.
22. Create Event: You can repeat the above process once you click the “Create Event” button to create the event.
Article is closed for comments.